úterý 20. září 2016

Is It Too Late To Post This?

I always knew I have to write the last post to my American journey, the only thing was whether it should be in English, or not. So here I am trying to put this together, hoping it will make a sense, even though some may not be able to understand.
I have no idea where to start. This has been such an amazing experience to me, I never thought I would ever be able to have a relationship with complete strangers. I am talking about my host family. They have always been so loving and nurturing to me as my czech family. Even though I am not saying it out loud often enough I love them with all my heart and believe me when I tell you I miss them every-single-day! If only I could hit the rewind button and live the year once again.
If you are reading this and you have a chance do do something like I did, I am asking you WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! This experience will teach you something no one can, you will get mature and realize how important to you some things and people you love are.
It has been few months since I got back and belive me going back was harder than leaving for me. In some way you know the place, but when you get there it is not the way you remeber it. One of my problems when I got back was a public transportation, I got lost the first time and I still do get lost (after 3 months). It is also hard to get back to ste studying mode. I am glad I can spend one more year at my highschool, honestly I love that place, and enjoy my second and last year as a highschool senior.
I am looking forward to visit Kansas again and spend some more time with my family again, I can not wait to see them!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat